How can you ensure the benefits of pure, clean air quality in your home?
Air Purification is an important part of maintaining healthy indoor air quality. Air purification systems filter and trap harmful pollutants, while dispersing clean, healthy air throughout your home. Aerus uses true HEPA filtration in air purification products to help eliminate harmful contaminants from your home.
Many Aerus products are sold exclusively through our Franchise locations and Independent Consultants. Please stop by your nearest location or call to schedule an in-home demonstration.Store Locator
Aerus offers supplies online such as vacuum cleaner bags, filters and air purifier filters. If you do not find the product you are looking for online, please use our store locator to find the Franchise nearest you or contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-243-9078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Online Store
An Innovative Purification System
The Lux Guardian Air Platinum Purification System uses a combination of technologies proven to rid the air of contaminants.
How the Technology Works
Particles are first charged by an ion generator, creating an electrically charged attraction to the filter. Unlike other ionizers, Lux Guardian Air Platinum directs particles to the filter through the movement of air by the fan motor.
Most importantly, Lux Guardian Air Platinum produces no ozone during filtration. Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) then occurs, which is a proven technology that control pollutants by striking UV light on titanium dioxide. Any remaining particles are captured and retained by the filter, a unique media that performs above traditional HEPA filters.
Features and Benefits
- A special filter captures 99.97% of the tiniest particles as small as 0.1 microns, including pollen, smoke, dust mites, mold spores and pet dander
- Lux Guardian Air Platinum requires no more power than an average light bulb and is ENERGY STAR Certified
- 351 sq. ft. at 4.2 ACH (air changes per hour) or up to 2000 sq. ft. at 1.0 ACH
- Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) uses the combination of UV light and titanium dioxide to control contaminants
- Filter requires no weekly additives or washing, and replacement is as easy as sliding a new one in place
- Air is purified with virtually no noise - in fact it's one of the quietest motors on the market today!
- A carbon pre-filter removes odors from the air, including cigar and cigarette smoke