We at Aerus take your privacy very seriously. We endeavor to safeguard any information we may collect and use discretion in our use of such information. Please read the following carefully to better understand our intentions concerning your privacy.
- Aerus does not require that you register or otherwise provide any personal information in order to visit or browse its web site. However, Aerus does collect certain personal information if and when you make a purchase through Aerus' on-line store or enter any Aerus promotion or sweepstakes. In addition, Aerus may collect or receive from your browser IP address and cookie information and your browsing history.
- Aerus may place your personal information in a secure database and combine your personal information with any other information we may already, or may in the future, collect about you, from our own sources (including our franchisees, distributors and licensees) or which we may obtain from business partners or other businesses.
- Aerus uses the information it collects for various purposes, including: to conduct specific advertising, marketing or promotional activities; to improve or enhance web content and customer communication; to fulfill your requests for products, services and information; to provide services to you and others; to contact you; to conduct research; and to prepare and provide reports for internal and external affiliates, partners and associates.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Aerus does not rent, sell, share or otherwise provide your personal information to any other person or non-affiliated or non-associated company, except to provide products and services you have requested, when we have your permission or under the following situations:
- We may provide information to trusted affiliates, franchisees, sales consultants, partners and associates under and pursuant to confidentiality commitments.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process and other official demands and may use information to enforce or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Aerus' terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Aerus limits access to your information to employees, franchisees and sales consultants who it reasonably believes need to have such information in order to provide products and services to you and to otherwise do their jobs and contribute to Aerus' commitment to your satisfaction.
- Aerus takes all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of your information using currently available physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
Aerus encourages parents and guardians to monitor their children's online activities. No information should be submitted to this web site by users 13 years of age or younger. We do not knowingly allow users under the age of 18 to make purchases or participate in contests, drawings or sweepstakes through this web site. Aerus does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor will it knowingly use such information, if it should be collected, without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
CHANGES; QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
- We may provide links to other web sites not under the care or control of Aerus or any of its affiliates. We are not responsible for the privacy, practices or contents of these other web sites.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.